A mail From Sr Dorothy


Here a mail from our twinsister Sr. Dorothy, a few day's before the ambulances arrived. Several important people, Bishop, Chief, Gouvernement, they all agree that the midwives4mothers project about the rebuilding of the PendembuClinic is a must!

Hello Jackie
Thanks so much for your email. I am lucky to have you as my twinsister. Harry left three weeks ago. I really missed him for his good work and help though Ephraim and the rest are trying too.
I met our Bishop on the 29th in his office.
He wrote and signed his recommendation on the 30th June 2011.
In company of Paramount Chief of Pendembu, I met with DHMT Kailahun District, representing ministry of Health Government, they agreed to rebuild and the use of the clinic.

Estimated Kailahun District total population: 431.716
Numbers of Clinics in the District: 77
The pictures took after and during the meeting will be sent later.


We had a meeting with the Paramount Chief of Pendembu.
He wrote his recommendation on the 5th August 2011.
Alsoo the Government Clinic Pendembu: I met the staff on three occasions and they all express the need of rebuilding of the Clinic.

I send you the numbers of women and childeren born this period in a seperate list.

I am sorry but the pictures are not with me. I shall send them when I get back to Pendembu. Mary Flora is schooling in Kenema now. Our Bishop is happy with the project. Sr, Matthew, Sarah, Sam are fine. They all send their love.
Say hi to the kids. I pray for you and all of them daily. Take care and don’t over work yourself.
Thanks for the schedule of the ambulance.
Love to all our twinning project sisters.
I am proud of all of you.

Your twinsister,
Dorothy