About a trip, dolls, sisters and cooperation


The past week a delegation of twinsisters worked together in Sierra Leone at several projects. On the photo, a learningdoll, for students and teachers to learn the skills of birthassistance witch they made themselves.

And a message from Sr Dorothy:
My sweet sisters,
Jackie, thanks so much for your phone call yesterday. Am so proud of you and all our twin-twin project sisters. Extend my most emmense thanks to all of them for their concern, love, hard work and the effort towards the success of our project.
Thank too for the two ambulance and all that accompany with the ambulance. You have really brought smiles to the faces of poor villagers in Pendenbu-Kailahun District.
The ambulance are the first of its kind in Sierra Leone. God bless all of you.
I hope you will all watch the video of the welcoming ceremony of the ambulance? It was wonderful.
I missed all of you.
I assure you that they are going to be used in the proper way and I strongly believe this support to the mission clinic will go a long way in contributing to saving the lives of woman and children in the district, especially in emergency situations, where the need urgent treatment and care.

Am presently in Freetown attaining a workshop organise by I C M for S L M A.
(International Conference of Midwives - Sierra Leone Midwives Association)
Joan Sheperd, the president of the S L M A and all its members are so proud of 'our' KNOV/SMLA-twinsister project.
My thanks and gratitude to all of you. I look forward/hoping to see you all after re-building/ opening of the clinic.
God bless you.

Your Twinsister.

Rev. Sr. Mary Dorothy.